Access to over 200 hours of classes, workshops and entertainment running from 1pm to 11pm Friday 24th May 2019. Saturday & Sunday schedules will run from 7am - 11pm approx and Monday 27th May 2019 08.00am to 12 noon approx with leisurely departure from site (leave by 5pm)
Loos and showers on-site
NB.. We cannot accept any Pets - much as we love them we are a dog-free (cat-free, iguana-free and budgie-free) festival as we are on an organic working farm. We do have a lovely local kennel - get in touch for details.
Your Child Weekend Ticket Includes:
Programme for young folk workshops & entertainments running from 1pm to 11pm Friday 24th May. Saturday & Sunday schedules will run from 8am - 11pm approx and Monday 27th May 08.00am to 10.00am approx with leisurely departure from site (leave by 5pm)
Some classes & workshops will restrict entrance of under 14's like our Gin workshops & some will require parental guidance (!) like Bushcraft - please check timetable for details.
Loos and showers on-site
We have activities designed for 6 - 12 yo and also for 12 - 17 yo. We have a schedule of events for them designed to inspire, get them into nature (& get them off those off those gadgets!) plus the amazing Majical Youth Theatre Company will be helping unleash their inner circus skills!
Under 5 Weekend Ticket Includes:
Under 5 Years Old? We have lots of activities for little ones from swing boat rides to bug hunts, arts and crafts and theatre workshops. We have lots to keep them busy and entertained for the weekend in between quiet naps in the peaceful countryside.
Join us for a Day. Select the DAY you (and Yours) want to come and add to basket. A Day Ticket gives you access from 11am - 11pm FRIDAY or from 7.00AM to 11pm on either SATURDAY or SUNDAY. This way you can join the classes, come to the Talks listen to the music - and head on home at the end of the Day. No CAMPING is included.
Please book your camping pitch as a separate option in the add ons section. The Camping Charge is Per Pitch. One Tent is One Pitch. If you're bringing two tents, you'll need two Pitch tickets... etc.
We have introduced a charge for Campervans - but no additional costs for Awnings.
Car parking charge is Per Vehicle. Please book one Car Park Ticket per vehicle.
1. Camping and Glamping is strictly subject to the purchase of a camping add on. Anyone found camping without a camping ticket will be removed from the Event and the campsite. You need to book a Pitch Ticket even for Belle Hotel.
2. On Arrival at the Campsite - Please look out for the signs for the Designated areas & pitch at the Appropriate spot.
3. Campers should pitch tents as directed by the Event Stewards in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Please respect your neighbours - leave a distance
Cars are not allowed to park on the campsite
Tents must not be pitched on the fire lanes and must be 5m away from neighbouring tents
Only vehicles with fitted sleeping, cooking and or washing facilities may use these fields
Trailer tents must be purpose-built, manufacturer-made trailer tent. You will need to purchase a caravan/motorhome pass.
Caravans and Motorhomes are allowed on the Campsite in strictly limited numbers - if you haven't advised us of your intention to bring such a vehicle you may not be allowed in .
VW Campervans and similar . You must highlight your intention to bring a camper van to the Event organisers at the time of booking your ticket. Failure to do so may lead to you not being allowed on the campsite due to space restrictions
The Fire Officer will not allow ticket-holders to camp beside campervans due to the risk of contiguous fire, but it is permitted to camp behind them
Fireworks, generators, glass containers, potential weapons, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any illegal or offensive items or substances are not permitted in these fields and will be confiscated. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted anywhere at the Festival.
4. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
5. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
6. All items are brought and left at your own risk.
7. STRICTLY NO DRONES ON THE CAMPSITE OR FESTIVAL SITE
8. You are allowed to bring your own supply of food into the campsite for personal consumption only. Please don't bring it into the Main Festival site - ditto Alcoholic Drinks. We ask that you support our vendors on the Festival site whose prices really are reasonable.
9. You are permitted to cook solely within the campsite using either gas camping stoves, using canisters of no more than 450g. or a legged BBQ. Strictly no fires on the grass areas.
Don't dispose of hot BBQ's or hot coals in the grass or recycling bins.
DO NOT take your legged BBQ into your tent under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - even if it's cold. It gives off carbon Monoxide. Just don't do it.
All fires in the campsite must be extinguished by MIDNIGHT and will be checked by security
10. You are permitted to bring alcohol for your own consumption. Strictly no re-sale. The Event Official will have the right to determine the levels of alcohol that constitute a ‘reasonable amount’ for personal consumption. Any alcohol above a ‘reasonable amount’ will be confiscated by the Event Official (and they’ll probably drink it… in front of you) PLEASE DO NOT BRING OWN ALCOHOL ON TO THE MAIN FESTIVAL SITE.
And finally - You must take everything home with you and leave no trace.... clear up rubbish, recycle what you can. Pack up your tent check that all litter has been removed.
You will be asked to sign our Terms & Conditions at Reception and agreeing to these is a condition to entry. If you would like a full copy of our T&C's - please get in touch!
Stay up to date!
Be the first to hear about new info, music announcements, competitions and ticket releases!