Tier 2 Release - Weekend Tickets 2019
Tier 2 Ticket Release for 2019
Wales fastest growing Festival of Feel Good. Over 3 days of fun, discovery, feel good and connecting with nature.
What's included in my ticket?
Review the ticket options below to see what’s included. We can’t wait to welcome you.
Adult Weekend Ticket with Camping
Your weekend ticket includes:
- Access to over 200 hours of classes, workshops and entertainment running from 1pm to 11pm Friday 24th May 2019. Saturday & Sunday schedules will run from 7am - 11pm approx and Monday 27th May 2019 08.00am to 10am approx with leisurely departure from campsite (leave by 5pm)
- 3 nights pitching area for your tent (or pitch cost for Glamping Tent with Belle Hotel or the pitch cost for your Campervan)
- Loos and showers on-site
- Free Car parking
Adult Weekend Ticket without Camping
This ticket includes everything but a Camping Charge so if you want to stay off-site, book this ticket!
Weekend Family Ticket with Camping
- Two Adults and up to 3 under 12's are included in this ticket. No need to buy separate tickets for under 12's - unless you're bringing more than 3!
- Access all workshops, classes, entertainments - and the programme for young folk too - cookery, kids yoga, kids zumba, bug hunts, foraging, bushcraft etc.
- 3 nights camping in the Family Camping area (bring own tents!)
- Free Car Parking for the weekend
- Help from the Car Park with all the kit to the Campsite
- Loos & showers on Festival Campsite
Weekend Family Ticket No Camping
As above - but no camping - book this if you're staying off site and want to drop in through the weekend.
Youth Ticket (ages 13 - 17 - Camping or Non-Camping)
Your Youth weekend ticket includes:
- Programme for young folk workshops & entertainments running from 1pm to 11pm Friday 24th May. Saturday & Sunday schedules will run from 8am - 11pm approx and Monday 27th May 08.00am to 10am approx with leisurely departure from campsite (leave by 5pm)
- Some classes & workshops will restrict entrance of under 14's (eg Gin workshops! & some will require parental guidance - eg some Bushcraft) - please check timetable for details.
- 3 nights pitching area for your tent (or pitch cost for Glamping Tent with Belle Hotel or Campervan Pitch Fee) Book the No Camping if you are staying off-site
- Loos and showers on-site
Ages 6 - 12 Years Old
- Book This ticket (Camping or Non- Camping) if you are bringing a 6 - 12 Year Old who is NOT on a family Ticket . We have a schedule of events for them designed to inspire, get them into nature (& get them off those off those gadgets!) plus the amazing Majical Youth Project. It includes all camping costs too - simply book 'without Camping' if you are staying off-site.
Under 5 Years Old?
- Free of Charge - we have lots of activites for little ones - bring them in for a fun time!
We have introduced a small surcharge for Campervans /Caravans - but no additional costs for Awnings. If you want to sleep in your Campervan - please book the 'With Camping' Ticket . If you are unsure that we will allow your vehicle in - please drop us a line at email@example.com