Terms and Conditions for The Big e-treat
Our The Big e-Treat is hosted by Mighty Networks. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to host our online community
- By using this platform , blogs, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the below
- The Big e-Treat strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. The Big e-Treat is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise/wellbeing programs, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any of the workouts or exercise programs, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge The Big e-treat trainers/practioners from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of using The Big e-Treat platform
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- The Big e-treat is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this platform, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- We are not doctors. The information we provide is based on all the practitioners personal experience and qualifications
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as wellbeing coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to wellbeing
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of health ,wellbeing and fitness research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
Our General Terms and Conditions:
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall The Big Retreat Wales, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Big Retreat Wales and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service/Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.
The Big Retreat Wales Festival - Additional Terms and Conditions
- In these Terms & Conditions, “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket, “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means The Big Retreat Wales and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; “you”, “your”, “ticket holders’ and “guests" means you as the ticket holder, “ticket” means any valid ticket, email confirmation or wristband which permits you to attend the Event or any valid wristband for which you have exchanged your ticket at the Event.
- All tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Purchase and/or use of a ticket/s to enter the Event constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. Updates will be published on The Big Retreat Wales website.
- Directives and statements printed on the tickets, posted or announced at the Event also form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry to the Event.
- In the instance of a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the ticket/s and eject the offender/s and retain all monies paid.
- We are family friendly. Under 5's can come for Free
- 6 - 17 year olds have their own concession ticket.
- Under 14's will not have access to the fitness & wellness classes but there will be some limited kids yoga, kids zumba and other young persons entertainment.
- We may ask to see ID's to verify ages of under 12's and those in possession of Concession tickets .
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18.
- A maximum of three juveniles (under 16 years old) can be accompanied by one adult.
- Proof of age may be required on entry to the Event and when purchasing alcohol. Recognised and accepted forms of ID are Photo Driving or Provisional Driving License, Passport and Proof of Age Card with PASS (hologram) logo. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if its staff or agents are in any doubt whatsoever as to the age of the person being presented as being under the requisite age.
- Our challenge 25 policy will be in operation. If you look under 25 then you may be asked to prove that you are over 18 if you want to buy alcohol.
- Anyone under the age of 18 caught drinking or in the possession of alcohol will have the alcohol confiscated and may be ejected from the Event.
- Anyone over the age of 18 caught buying alcohol for someone under the age of 18 will be ejected from the Event.
- It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any youngsters in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the Event, including the behaviour of other attendee, causes offence to you or any juveniles on whose behalf you have purchased tickets.
- Only customers holding a valid ticket or email confirmation of booking will be admitted to the Event. You must retain your ticket on you person at all times during the Event and be able to show it on request.
- Tickets are non exchangeable, refundable or transferable. Re-sale or attempted re-sale for a profit is not allowed.
- Tickets, wristbands or other forms of accreditation to the Event are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and for security purposes, and may be recalled at any time.
- Tickets may not be used as part of a promotion, competition, advertising, or be given away as part of a product or service package or for commercial gain without the permission of the Promoter. Any attempt to do so will result in the ticket being void and any person holding such a ticket will be refused entry to, or ejected from the Event without refund.
- The Promoter is not liable for lost, stolen or defaced tickets or wristbands. Duplicate or replacement tickets or wristbands only be issued in limited circumstances provided we are satisfied with the reason why the duplicate is required, have proof of purchase and you pay an administration charge. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets or wristbands
- Ticket price and availability may be subject to change without notice.
- Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, defaced or altered.
- Upon purchase please check tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned tickets unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- All ticket holders and guests must consent to a security search of persons, clothing, bags and any other items deemed necessary.
- The Promoter retains the right to conduct searches during the Event. If you refuse to be searched you may be ejected.
- Prohibited items or any items that the Promoter or its security personnel deem to be a risk to safety, enjoyment of others or security or are not suitable to be taken to the Event or may be used in an illegal or offensive manner (regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal) are not allowed. Ticket holders may be ejected if found in possession of prohibited items inside the Event. Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Drugs / Controlled / Psychoactive Substances – illegal drugs, Nitros Oxide, ‘Legal Highs’ or any associated paraphernalia.
- Weapons – or anything that could be considered a weapon.
- Animals – except registered assistance dogs.
- Items considered to be dangerous or inappropriate in a festival environment. To include: drones, spray cans, gas canisters or compressed gas in any container, fireworks, flares, candles, smoke canisters, chinese lanterns, explosives, firearms, knives or blades, replica weapons of any sort, megaphones, klaxons, airhorns, laser devices, or similar.
- Moshing, crowd surfing, climbing on Event structures or existing park landscape and anti social behaviour, is not permitted.
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the site at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If you are refused entry to the Event, or have been previously ejected, you may not purchase another ticket or otherwise gain entry.
- All Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment and to their image being exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world by the Promoters who shall own the copyright in all such recordings. If you attend the Event with a child under 18 you give the foregoing your express consent on their behalf.
- Strictly NO DRONES - any drones will be confiscated & returned at the end of the Festival .
Trading & Commercial Activity
- Only those specifically authorised by the Promoters to undertake trading, marketing or commercial activity at the Event may do so.
Unauthorised Ticket Agents and Touting
- Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission will not be granted to the Event with any ticket bought from unauthorised agents. To be as safe as you can and to avoid obtaining an unauthorised ticket, follow these simple guidelines. Please note that these guidelines are not intended to be an exhaustive list of precautions which you should take to avoid obtaining an unauthorised ticket.
- Do not buy from an unofficial ticket agent. Eventbrite is the official ticket agents of the Event. We may also sell tickets directly for corporate or group bookings. If you are in doubt as to whether or not a ticket agent is authorised please contact us in advance of the ticket purchase and we will be happy to assist. You can contact us using the contact details on our website.
- Do not buy from internet auction sites or exchange/buy tickets on social networking sites such as Facebook.
- If you live in the UK do not buy from a website with an overseas office address, or with no registered address shown.
- Do not buy from another individual or tout, either in advance of, or outside, the Event.
- If we are aware that you have bought tickets anywhere other than from official authorised outlets you will not be granted access to the Event. Tickets are non-transferable, which means that once purchased you cannot sell them on to others. The Promoter will be unable to assist you if you have bought from an unauthorised source, as we will have no purchase history available for the ticket.
- If you do encounter problems contact your credit card issuer as soon as possible.
- Occasionally due to genuine circumstances you may find yourself with a spare ticket. Please do not be tempted to sell it on an unauthorised auction site or to sell to a ticket tout or unauthorised online agency. If you do the Purchaser may not be able to enter the Event (under the Terms and Conditions) for the reasons set out above. Should this happen you may find that the purchaser brings a legal claim against you for selling a ticket which does not permit access to the Event.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket booking which we reasonably believe to have been made with a view to resell such tickets or where the ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, such as credit card fraud.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card or per household. These restrictions will be notified to you by our ticket agents and on our website before you make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to you of such cancellation.
- Tickets obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void and the Promoter may refuse admission to, or eject you from, the Event. Any person seeking to use a void ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an Event will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of the Event (defined below) other than as a result of a Force Majeure (see definition Liability below) you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom you purchased a ticket. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through the Event, you may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face price which you paid for the ticket which shall be determined at our reasonable discretion. You will not be entitled to a refund in any other circumstances. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation (Including Bellehotel) in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in the case of a cancellation, postponement or otherwise.
- A “Material alteration” is a change which, within our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, supporting acts and the use of understudies in theatre performances shall not be considered a Material alteration. A Material alteration is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. The Event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence on the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle you to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
- In order to claim your refund please refer to the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which you purchased your ticket for details of how to claim a refund. The point of sale may not make a refund if you fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter’s website and/or at the Event venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
- Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to an Event or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
The Event - General Information
- The Event is subject to licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Event. In particular but without limitation you may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you refuse to comply with the Promoter's security searches; if you breach these Terms; and/or if your ticket is void.
- If before or during the Event you have a complaint in relation to the Event, please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by the Promoter and/or stewards and staff (including all Tutors, Presenters and Instructors) at the Event.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised timetable of classes, workshops, activities & entertainment acts take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published timetable and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, tutors, presenters and advertised classes, workshops & Entertainment acts. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific tutor, workshop, class, activity or Entertainment act.
- Any published start and finish times of timetabled classes, activities and entertainments at the Event are estimates only and are subject to change. The Promoter shall not be liable for any change of a published start or finish time. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the Event in sufficient time in case the Event or the performance you wish to see starts earlier than the published time or otherwise to ensure you are able to stay until the close of the Event or performance should you wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times or for your late arrival at the Event.
- There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event. The Event campsite will open at 10.00 on Friday 22nd May and close at noon on 25th May 2020.
- All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
- If you do smoke -- please dispose of your cigarette butt responsible -- there will be bucket-sand ashtrays -- please located them and Bin your Butt !
- You shall not bring into the Event or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- Access to areas within the Event is subject to capacity and the Promoter accepts no liability and will not offer any refunds if you are unable to attend a specific timetabled activity or workshop due to the class being at maximum capacity. You may be required to queue so please arrive early to avoid disappointment. All classes, activities and workshops are ‘first come first serve’ so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Ticket Holders accept that loud music can damage hearing.
- Smoking is not permitted in any enclosed spaces (eg The Chill Out Zone)
- The Event is an outdoor event. And it’s Wales in May. Please bring suitable clothing and footwear. And sun cream - it can get hot here too! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of personal items at the Event. Please ensure you look after your possessions. Lost Property will operate from the Registration Tent - so if you’ve found something or lost something, please head here.
- The nature of the terrain of the Old Castle Terrace will have trip hazards and other rough areas. Your attendance is at your own risk. The Event organisers will do all that they can to highlight such areas but accept no responsibility for any personal injury arising from but not limited to the nature and terrain of the site. If you have children with you it is your responsibility to ensure their safety at all times.
- All classes, workshops, activities and arranged or informal activities organised at the Event are undertaken at your own risk. No liability will be taken for injury or loss sustained whether directly or indirectly through the participation in Event classes, workshops, activities or informal entertainments.
Specific Requirements for Access
- The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event. However, the Event terrain may limit access to certain areas. There will be uneven ground and certain paths that will not be suited to those with limited mobility or vision impairments.
- If you have access requirements please contact us as far in advance of the Event as possible. If you have not notified the Promoter of your access requirements in advance we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to your needs though we will use reasonable endeavours to do so.
- Camping and Glamping is strictly subject to the purchase of a Weekend ticket. All day ticket holders are forbidden to camp at the Event and anyone found camping without a camping ticket will be removed from the Event and the campsite.
- Day Ticket holders must book a PITCH UP ticket for £30 if they want to camp. This is per Tent.
- Campers should pitch tents as directed by the Event Stewards in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas.
- Trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
- Caravans and Motorhomes are allowed on the Campsite in strictly limited numbers - if you haven't advised us of your intention to bring such a vehicle you may not be allowed in .
- VW Campervans and similar are only allowed in low numbers. You must highlight your intention to bring a camper van to the Event organisers at the time of booking your ticket. Failure to do so may lead to you not being allowed on the campsite due to space restrictions
- You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
- All items are brought and left at your own risk.
- You are allowed to bring your own supply of food into the campsite for personal consumption only. Please don't bring it into the Main Festival site . You are permitted to cook solely within the campsite using either gas camping stoves, using canisters of no more than 450g. or a legged BBQ. Strictly no fires on the grass areas.
- Don't dispose of hot BBQ's or hot coals in the grass or recycling bins.
- DO NOT take your legged BBQ into your tent under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - even if it's cold. It gives off carbon Monoxide. Just don't do it.
- All fires in the campsite must be extinguished by MIDNIGHT and will be checked by security
- You are permitted to bring alcohol for your own consumption. Strictly no re-sale. The Event Official will have the right to determine the levels of alcohol that constitute a ‘reasonable amount’ for personal consumption. Any alcohol above a ‘reasonable amount’ will be confiscated by the Event Official (and they’ll probably drink it… in front of you)
- You must take everything home with you and leave no trace.... clear up rubbish, pack up your tent check that all litter has been removed. Do we really need to ask?
- You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents (including stewards, instructors, presenters and anyone involved with the running of the Event or providing services thereto (including food & beverages) will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its servants or agents) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence or willfully malicious act of the Promoter, its servants or agents and/or
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Force Majeure" means any cause beyond the Promoter's reasonable control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions together with the ticket purchase terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Read more about refunds at www.thebigretreatwales.co.uk/FAQs