Our Campsite Opens at 10.00am on Friday 24th May. The Marshalls will help you find the right camping area. Please help us by following instructions from the Marshalls - the rules are to help everyone have a super (and safe) weekend.
No Dogs are allowed at the Festival or the Campsite*
1. Camping and Glamping is strictly subject to the purchase of a camping add-on which can be booked via the ticket page.
2. On Arrival at the Campsite - Please look out for the signs for the Designated areas & pitch at the Appropriate spot.
- QUIET CAMPING
3. Campers should pitch tents as directed by the Marshalls & Event Stewards in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Please respect your neighbours - leave a distance
- Cars are not allowed onto the campsite. We will have assistance for you to move luggage from the Car Park. Parking on the Campsite is a definite no-no.
- Tents must not be pitched on the fire lanes and must be a responsible distance away from neighbouring tents
- Only vehicles with fitted sleeping, cooking and or washing facilities may use these fields
- Trailer tents must be purpose-built, manufacturer-made trailer tent. You will need to purchase a caravan/motorhome pass.
Caravans and Motorhomes are allowed on the Campsite in limited numbers - if you haven't advised us of your intention to bring such a vehicle you may not be allowed in .
VW Campervans and similar . You must highlight your intention to bring a camper van to the Event organisers at the time of booking your ticket. Failure to do so may lead to you not being allowed on the campsite due to space restrictions
The Fire Officer will not allow ticket-holders to camp beside campervans due to the risk of contiguous fire, but it is permitted to camp behind them
- Fireworks, generators, glass containers, drones, potential weapons, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any illegal or offensive items or substances are not permitted in these fields and will be confiscated. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted anywhere at the Festival.
4. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
5. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
6.All items are brought and left at your own risk.
7. You are allowed to bring your own supply of food into the campsite for personal consumption only. Please don't bring it into the Main Festival site - ditto Alcoholic Drinks. We ask that you support our vendors on the Festival site whose prices really are reasonable.
8. You are permitted to cook solely within the campsite using either gas camping stoves, using canisters of no more than 450g. or a legged BBQ. Strictly no fires on the grass areas.
Don't dispose of hot BBQ's or hot coals in the grass or recycling bins.
DO NOT take your legged BBQ into your tent under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - even if it's cold. It gives off carbon Monoxide. Just don't do it.
All fires in the campsite must be extinguished by MIDNIGHT and will be checked by security
9. You are permitted to bring alcohol for your own consumption. Strictly no re-sale. The Event Official will have the right to determine the levels of alcohol that constitute a ‘reasonable amount’ for personal consumption. Any alcohol above a ‘reasonable amount’ will be confiscated by the Event Official (and they’ll probably drink it… in front of you) PLEASE DO NOT BRING OWN ALCOHOL ON TO THE MAIN FESTIVAL SITE.
And finally - You must take everything home with you and leave no trace.... clear up rubbish, recycle what you can. Pack up your tent check that all litter has been removed.
You will be asked to sign our Terms & Conditions at Reception and agreeing to these is a condition to entry. If you would like a full copy of our T&C's - please get in touch!
*Guide and Assistance Dogs excluded. Please do not bring your Pet - you will be turned away and, in this instance, no Refunds are available.