1. Camping and Glamping is strictly subject to the purchase of a camping add on. Anyone found camping without a camping ticket will be removed from the Event and the campsite.
2. On Arrival at the Campsite - Please look out for the signs for the Designated areas & pitch at the Appropriate spot.
3. Campers should pitch tents as directed by the Event Stewards in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. Please respect your neighbours - leave a distance
Trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
Caravans and Motorhomes are allowed on the Campsite in strictly limited numbers - if you haven't advised us of your intention to bring such a vehicle you may not be allowed in .
VW Campervans and similar . You must highlight your intention to bring a camper van to the Event organisers at the time of booking your ticket. Failure to do so may lead to you not being allowed on the campsite due to space restrictions
Please do not pitch Tents next to Camper Vans - there must be at least a 5m gap. This is because in the event of any fire - we do not want the Tent to catch light.
4. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
5. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
6. All items are brought and left at your own risk.
7. STRICTLY NO DRONES ON THE CAMPSITE OR FESTIVAL SITE
8. You are allowed to bring your own supply of food into the campsite for personal consumption only. Please don't bring it into the Main Festival site - ditto Alcoholic Drinks. We ask that you support our vendors on the Festival site whose prices really are reasonable.
9. You are permitted to cook solely within the campsite using either gas camping stoves, using canisters of no more than 450g. or a legged BBQ. Strictly no fires on the grass areas.
Don't dispose of hot BBQ's or hot coals in the grass or recycling bins.
DO NOT take your legged BBQ into your tent under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - even if it's cold. It gives off carbon Monoxide. Just don't do it.
All fires in the campsite must be extinguished by MIDNIGHT and will be checked by security
10. You are permitted to bring alcohol for your own consumption. Strictly no re-sale. The Event Official will have the right to determine the levels of alcohol that constitute a ‘reasonable amount’ for personal consumption. Any alcohol above a ‘reasonable amount’ will be confiscated by the Event Official (and they’ll probably drink it… in front of you) PLEASE DO NOT BRING OWN ALCOHOL ON TO THE MAIN FESTIVAL SITE.
And finally - You must take everything home with you and leave no trace.... clear up rubbish, recycle what you can. Pack up your tent check that all litter has been removed.
You will be asked to sign our Terms & Conditions at Reception