Grab your colouring tools and get creative in our Lawrenny Ogre Kids Colouring Competition.
The chosen winners will receive a delicious bar of Nom Nom Chocolate. Yum!
Local artist Diana Brook will be judging the Ogre entries and 3 winners will be chosen.
- Download the picture and then print it out here
- Get creative!
- Send your entries in via email to: email@example.com
- Or send your entries in via post to: Ogre Competition Entry, Newton Farm, Lawrenny, Pembrokeshire, SA68 0PL.
- Be sure to put your name, your parent / guardian’s name, full address and a contact number in the email or postal entry. This way if you win we get the chocolate to you in speedy time!
The competition closes on Monday 6th March 2017 at 7pm. The winners will be announced and notified by Wednesday 8th March 2017.
Big thanks to Diana Brook for her Ogre design and Nom Nom Chocolate for giving us the yummy chocolate as a prize.
The competition closes on Monday 6th March 2017 at 7pm.
T&C apply* - see below for details.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person / Facebook profile. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that these rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- The 3 winning entries will be chosen by Diana Brook, local artist and Ogre creator.
- The winner will be notified via direct comment on Facebook or Facebook Messenger if the winner uses this platform.
- All winners must abide by all health and safety recommendations and guidelines.
- Entrants details will not be shared with any third parties.
- Entries that are found to contravene these terms and conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the Giveaway. In the event that the entry of a Finalist or winner being declared null and void, an alternative Finalist or winner will be selected.
- This competition is not open to members (or members of their immediate families) of The Big Retreat Wales.
- The prize will not be changeable or transferable to another person.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.